Thursday, January 25, 2018

Plan, Start and Build



As one of the stem students of NNCHS, I decided to choose Provincial Engineering Office of Compostela Valley as my immersion place.
January 28, 2018, my first day of immersion seemed to be a simple day. In the morning, I attended the immersion orientation for all students who will be immersing in the Provincial Capitol of Compostela Valley. All the inputs were prepared and explained well by our guest speaker, Mrs. Dinah Lynn I. Basco. The discussions were all about on how to deal with the environment of the working place. Officials were also introduced and the dos and don'ts were also emphasized. 

In the afternoon, we were endorsed to the different departments of the place like Provincial Health Office (PHO), Provincial Environment and Natural Resources Office (PENRO), Provincial Accounting Office (PACCO), Provincial Government Office-Tourism and Provincial Engineering Office (PEO). I was asked by my teacher to be with them for some interview with Engineer Roderick Digamon, Provincial Engineer. During the discussion, my files were presented for formal endorsement. There were queries asked by Engr. Digamon. He then advised us to come back tomorrow for they will still with his staffs on how to cope and give us activities that would fit to our learning competencies given. They told us they can assure to give the best experiences that are worth to keep. I feel so excited and happy that they will really give their best to give us what we need. I am also very grateful to the warm welcome of all the employees of the Province to all of us. I was motivated to really pursue my career in college in just seeing those employees do their interesting works. During that time, I cannot wait to face the world of working.
These are all the things I have experienced during my first day of work.

4 comments: