Thursday, February 8, 2018

Temporary: A Moment of Goodbye

Yehey! My immersion just ended. I can't imagine that I will be attached to the work I have experienced during this 80 hours of training. I really experienced the best immersion that a STEM student should have. I really learned a lot of things. We had drawings and also see those computations in reality.
February 5, 2018, last day of immersion was a simple day. I am happy for I had accomplished my duty without any problems but deep inside me is sad that I will be leaving what I have adapted in the last 10 days. I realized that if you have given your time and effort for something, it will be hard for you to let go. Anyways, I am very lucky for having Provincial Capitol of Compostela Valley as my training institution for they really give us time and importance. They showed us the reality from basic drawing in the school. During my last day, I  was were tasked to accomplish everything: our accomplishment reports, daily time record and our trainee's record book. I rewrite my reflections and waited for the signing of our TRBs. We had also the time to thank everyone who had help us throughout the immersion. We had also picture taking after they released the booklets to us.
As I go back to my basic life, I will bring all the things I discovered and used all of this for making a best BUILDING of my future. The VOLUME of my skills is now enough to cover the AREA of my interest. The longer STEEL of knowledge I used, the more stronger FOOTING and COLUMN of understanding I will have. Now, the EXCAVATION of my future just started. Recently I finished my foundation and done the BACKFILL. After how many years VINCENT MARMITO's BUILDING WILL BE STANDING STRONG UNDER OF THE RAYS OF THE SUN AND SILENCE OF THE NIGHT. Thank you Provincial Engineering Office (PEO)for the learnings and opportunity, I will never forget what you have taught me. Te'amo.

6 comments:

  1. "The VOLUME of my skills is now enough to cover the AREA of my interest... Now, the EXCAVATION of my future just started."

    Really creative, [Future] Engineer Vincent Marmito!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You're one step on in achieving your dreams mar go on!

      Delete
  3. You're one step in achieving your dreams mar go on!

    ReplyDelete